Date of Last Update: January 27, 2017.
Limited License Grant
This Website is generally operated from the United States. This Website may be accessible from multiple jurisdictions throughout the world. However, AKT makes no representation that this Website or any portion of its Content (see definition below) is viewable or appropriate in the jurisdiction in which you access this Website. You are responsible for ensuring your compliance with you jurisdiction's laws. Also you must agree to comply with all export control laws of all jurisdictions.
User Provided Material
Any time you post or provide materials or content to the Website through any means including but not limited to chat and message boards, user forms, uploads, comments or otherwise, you grant Lee Hecht Harrison and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable and royalty free license to use such materials and/or content as they see fit including but not limited to displaying, deleting, modifying and distributing such materials or content without attribution to you.
This Website and/or specific portions of it may require you to register and/or obtain and use a username and/or password for use. In any such case, you are solely responsible for the confidentiality of the username and/or password and for any activity that occurs under your account. You may never give, display, distribute or allow another individual or entity to use or have access to your login credentials.
Other Use Restrictions
You may not and may not permit or aid others either directly or indirectly to do the following:
- Use the Website or any Content to create mailing lists.
- Use the Website or any Content to create any lists.
- Impersonate anyone or provide false contact details.
- Scrape the Website or perform any similar operation to web crawling, spiders, or robots on the Website.
- Provide deep links to Website.
- Post or transmit any information on or through the Website that would infringe any proprietary or intellectual property right of another.
- Scan, identify, probe, copy, reverse engineer or otherwise access any code of the Website.
- Circumvent the normal or allowed navigation of the Website.
- Place or cause to be placed a disproportionate load on the Website or any feature of the Website.
- Use the Website to interfere with the networks or connections to this Website or any other site.
- Use the Website to intentionally interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Website by others.
- Use the Website or access any materials, directory, Content or information about the Website from the Website that is not intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Post any materials or content or any links or references to such where it would violate the intellectual property or proprietary confidential rights of any other person.
- Post vulgar content or materials or create links or references to such.
- Post defamatory, libelous, or slanderous content or create links or references to such.
The Website and its Content is provided as/is and all warranties expressed or implied are disclaimed including but not limited to merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AKT does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any Content. AKT does not warrant the uninterrupted use of the Website or what it or its Content is non-infringing. AKT does not represent or endorse the accuracy or completeness of any comments or materials on the Website.
Limitation of Liability
To the extent allowed by law, in no event shall Lee Hecht Harrison, LLC or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, extraordinary, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages whether arising by contract, tort or any other legal theory for your use of this Website or with regards to any Content or service provided in connection with this Website including but not limited to personal injury, property damage, accuracy of materials, interruption of service, transmission errors, any viruses worms.
Third Party Links
You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations at any level of government and in any jurisdiction.
DMCA: Claims for Copyright Infringement, Agent for Notice of Infringement
If your copyrighted work has been infringed on this Website, please provide the AKT Agent for Notice of Infringement at this email address: email@example.com with the following information:
A statement by you made under the penalty of perjury that you are the copy wright owner or the agency of such with authority to act on behalf of the copy wright owner,
A description of the alleged copyrighted subject matter
A location on the Website of the alleged copyrighted subject matter
Your contact information including your address, telephone number, and email address
A good faith statement from you that you believe or that the copyright owner believes (if you are not the copyright owner) that the use of the copyrighted subject matter on the Website is infringing under the law.
Third Party Beneficiaries